Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dreamiest Casting Choice Yet


Ah, Gary Oldman and Tim Roth, 
such dreamy, English actors from the 90s.  

And remember the Man-Love between the two?

I was swooning when I saw this cover for UK Premiere.


And then Tim responded with this in Detour the next year.

Imagine how thrilled I was when I saw that both Tim and Gary walked in the Prada Men's show this month.  No seriously, just imagine right now. 

 

I've already expounded on my Love of Prada and their choice in Male Models.  Genius.  But this runway show made dreams come true that I didn't even know I had.




Why yes, that IS Oscar Winning and 
My Crush from 2002,  Adrien Brody, 


. . . And adorable Emile Hirsch.



Then there was Willem Dafoe, a former Prada model and a Very talented actor.    



Miuccia knows that her ads need to have Pretty Girls and attractive-not-handsome men.

No comments:

Post a Comment