Saturday, April 28, 2012

Such Lovely and Dreamy Girls

Ballerinas are the dreamiest of all...


they always look like they are about to float away.  


And I adore ballet-inspired fashion 
-- that mix of airy and light and 
constrictive and form fitting clothing


I drool at the sight of a tulle skirt 


or a ballet flat (especially by Chanel or Chloe)



From the audience they look like little fairies 


with their hair swept away from the face to see those delicate cheekbones from years of not eating - I mean dancing.


 So you can imagine how crazy I get when 
magazines shoot ballet-inspired fashion.




And when it's Tim Walker shooting it?  
Maddening!





1 comment:

  1. Nice fashion and style. I love white dresses. The shoes are also wonderful. I love your fashion trends and such affordable white dresses. The all of dresses design are unique and aristocrat.

    ReplyDelete