Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scenes from a Rainbow Unicorn Party (on a Budget) Which Everyone Helped Make Tres Dreamy:

Here's our birthday girlie:

On the menu: homemade enchiladas, beans and rice (thanks mom!), corn dogs (they look like unicorn horns, right?), vegetable platter (thanks to my brother-in-law), Cake Pops (via Groupon), cupcakes and cake








(Don't even think about trying to escape getting your hair done.  And, if I didn't find you I know my mom would have.)


Activities: 
Musical Unicorns  
Pin the Horn on the Unicorn
Unicorn Pinata
Opening Presents (Mostly related to unicorns)
Cake with a Unicorn Topper (and an outfit change for the birthday girl, of course)












My parent's next door neighbor surprised us with face-painting for the kiddies (she's the best!)



 She even painted a teenage mutant ninja turtle with no ninja-turtle drawing experience.

I loved seeing our little girlie so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment