Friday, September 2, 2011

Dream Lunch - D.C.

There are many things I love about our nation's capital, but the number 1 thing/ reason might be Cowgirl Creamery. You go in and sample cheeses and melt with happiness. The employees there are so nice they'll even let you sample 3 or 4 or 5 cheeses. I always get a sandwich AND a hunk of cheese and some bread. Basically I eat myself sick and it's worth it every time.
I don't want to sound like one of those pretentious people who talk about eating cheese and drinking wine in a park. Those people drive me crazy. And I don't listen to jazz either. But I do usually sit in the mall and eat a hunk of cheese and drink lemonade. . . in my Parisian skirt with my sequin purse laying next to me on a charming wooden bench. . . there I go again. I can't help it.

But seriously, I crave this place like the
lactose intolerant dairy junkie that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment