Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dreamiest Collaboration- Part 2

So I made my best effort to participate in the Dreamiest Collaboration ever (Missoni for Target).

I woke up at 7:40AM
Drove to a Target in Culver City (thinking that was far enough away, ha!)
Arrived at 7:59AM
Waited in a 1-block line for a few minutes
Walked in to Target (did NOT run)
and . . . this was my reward:

There were women grabbing without looking and hovering around other women who looked unsure of their choices. It was fun to watch. I was quite happy with my purchase, because it reminds me of Mackintosh's rose.

Now my sister on the other hand got to Target at a leisurely 8:15AM and found me in the middle of the madness with nothing in my hand. She somehow stood at the right place at the right time and when ever someone put something back, it happened to be in my niece's size. In fact, she was the one who found my lovely sweater. She's a massive believe in visualization.

My Niece is one lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment