Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dreaming of the Red Carpet

I have yet to watch the Oscars but what I really can't wait for is to watch the Red Carpet coverage before hand.    

I love looking at attractive people and what they are wearing.


Michael Pitt and his lady Jamie Bochert (I think they're married now) are the embodiment of New York cool.   


How perfect and adorable is Karen Mulder at Cannes?  Supermodels from the (early) 90s really knew how to do glamour. 


Speaking of 90s glamour -- there was the other end of the spectrum with grunge-glamour.  Winona Ryder in vintage and Claire Danes in Miu Miu.


This one-of-kind Isaac Mizrahi on Selma Blair made me weak in the knees.  There were even pockets!  


I adore Amanda Seyfried's blue mini suit from H&M.  


And speaking of mini suits, how killer is This mini suit on the brilliant Daniel Radcliffe?  Aces.


No comments:

Post a Comment