Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dream Garland



No, not That Garland!

But she is pretty hot.


I love any type of floral wreath.


Whenever I was on a photo shoot with my favorite Floral Designer, Kim I'd ask her to make me a floral crown with any extras. (I do hate waste).


Then I found this floral piece at Surma in the East Village and was happy I finally found my garland that wouldn't die or wilt.


But really, I needed to find something that was more casual that I could wear all the time.

So I made this delicate Everyday tiara.
I had friends ask me where I would find an occasion to wear it but in the end the question was when WOULDN'T I wear it?
I was actually asked to wear it less.

1 comment:

  1. I dream to be a flower child, you dream to be a flower head. It's all good. "Be all that you can be and let the world live with it." At least that's how I feel. I also kinda feel like the honey badger, thanks to you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete