Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dreaming of a Street Life

My favorite thing to do in NY (other than wear a hat
is to walk around and take photos.


 People in NY are so clever it warms my heart.


I want this ad to be my Christmas wrapping paper.


A little kid was fascinated by all these pigeons 
but I was just angered.


This guy had such a nasty look on his face, 
yet he was inviting me to lunch. 
Oh, those French.



It looks like this car lost a fight with the streets of NY.



Pop-up stores are the Christmas bonus the city gives you for surviving another year there.


This bunny just looked like he was having the best time ever.


I made a special trip out of my way (6 blocks) to take this photo during the day after I drove past it at night.  

Basically I'll do anything for Bryan Ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment