Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dreamiest Make-Believe Couple


Doesn't this look like 
Rooney Mara and Daniel Craig's 
wedding day?

Thanks to her perfect Givenchy gown.  
Oh Riccardo Tisci, you can do no wrong.

 [Really it's them at the London premiere 
for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.]

If these are their wedding day photos, then the New York premiere would be from their 'Engagement Dinner.'

Rooney in a modern, ethereal confection from Prabal Gurung 
. . . and Daniel Craig in that hot hot suit.  


I don't know if I've mentioned this but I love the way he dresses on and off screen.

  Hmm, then the Stockholm premiere (with Rooney in Roksanda Ilincic), would be them leaving for their honeymoon.  
I would want to dress smartly too when I left 
on my honeymoon with Daniel Craig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment