Monday, November 14, 2011

Dreaming of (Early) 90s Decadence

Hmmm, I was all set to skip Versace for H&M.
I didn't even bother to look up when it came out.

But then, I saw this:

And this:
What's going on?!
Prince?
Sofia Coppola?
Anna Sui!?
These are people I dream about.

So then I had to take another look.

Turns out I have time to get to know the collection
since it doesn't come out until the 19th of this month.

I think Sofia's dress would be my first choice.

It comes in purple, which I would wear in honor of Prince.

Right, Prince Rogers Nelson?
Right.


Twenty years ago if you would have asked me who my favorite designer was I would have said Versace. Isn't that funny? 'Twenty years ago,' am I that old? Also, I would never peg myself now as a Versace-girl. I was obsessed with Linda Evangelista in the Versace ads. And her hair color.

Linda still looks gorg and if this is Versace for H&M
then I'd like this look too:

No comments:

Post a Comment